Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to get an idea patented good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent an idea, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided how to file a patent the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.