Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.